Growing Up

Sharing special moments in my life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Chandler, Arizona, United States

As I cast my fishing line into the neighbor's yard, I'm reminded of my sixth grade math teacher's observation - He's just as happy as if he had good sense.

Friday, March 11, 2005

Lunch Time Rhapsody

Timing is everything. So is the sense of touch.

She was moving towards the microwaves when I saw her. I was next to the Coke machines talking with a buddy. She looked real nice and she smelled even better. We'd been making eyes at each other for the past few months and chatted a wee bit, but office romances are tricky.

I don't know why, but I held my hand out to guide her past me.

Her blouse was made of something silky, something deserving of a late night of long kisses and soft music. My fingers ran across her back as though we were dancing in her living room with the lights low. It was a motion akin to stroking a lover's back amidst a lost afternoon of long, sensuous foreplay. Both of us drifting like a feather in a stream.

It gave me chills touching her like that. She took in a quick breath.

"I'll talk with you later."

She gave me a look. "I hope so."

I would have kissed her had no one been around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home